|The well-established Stereotype Content Model (warmth, competence) has recently been complemented by a data-driven ABC model (agency, conservative-vs.-progressive beliefs; communion as emergent quality). Proponents of both models engage in a constructive dialogue regarding the boundary conditions of both models.|
Psychologist. Social and Legal Psychology. Department of Psychology. Johannes Gutenberg University. Mainz. Germany
221/7201 The ABC of Stereotypes - a data-driven approach
(1) Imhoff, Roland
(1) Psychologist. Social and Legal Psychology. Johannes Gutenberg University. Mainz. Germany
221/7202 Refining the ABC model of spontaneous group stereotypes: C is an independent dimension
(1) Koch, Alex
(1) Psychologist. Social Cognition Center Cologne. University of Cologne. Cologne. Germany.
221/7203 Being primary doesn’t mean being shared: Toward a consideration for the psychological meaning of warmth
(1) Yzerbyt, Vincent; (2) Terache, Julie
(1) Psychologist. Institut des Sciences Psychologiques. Catholic University of Louvain. Louvain-la-Neuve. Belgium.; (2) Psychologist. Institut des Sciences Psychologiques. Catholic University of Louvain. Louvain-la-Neuve. Belgium.
221/7204 Groups in the neighborhood or the nation: What do we want to know about strangers?
(1) Nicolas, Gandalf; (2) Fiske, Susan T.
(1) Psychologist. Department of Psychology. Princeton University. Princeton. USA.; (2) Social psychologist. Department of Psychology and Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. Princeton University. Princeton. New Jersey. USA.
(1) Abele Brehm, Andrea E.
(1) Psychologist. Social Psychology and Gender Research. Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg. Erlangen. Germany.